A-TEK’s technology-driven services and solutions support federal missions that protect the homeland, advance the analysis and dissemination of critical scientific, research and biological data.
Partnering with federal civilian agencies, A-TEK harnesses the power of IT to enhance collaboration, efficiency and data-driven decision-making in diverse mission areas aimed at advancing the quality of life for all Americans.
A-TEK’s federal civilian thought leaders and technology experts thoroughly understand the unique and complex challenges that exist within U.S. federal agencies. While the mission of each federal civilian agency is unique, each agency shares a common mission – they all provide crucial citizen services. We apply leading edge technology advances to harness the power of science and IT to enhance collaboration, efficiency and effectiveness through robust data analysis and modeling; development of customized leading-edge big data analytics software tools; and enhanced security to protect sensitive infrastructure and data. These are just a few of the ways A-TEK enables data-driven decision-making and the delivery of a higher standard of citizen services.
We serve federal civilian agencies with diverse missions, including public health, scientific research and development and law enforcement. Our staff provides in-depth expertise and a unique, industry-wide perspective to aid government agencies in transforming the way information is managed and disseminated. With our expertise, we offer an unmatched combination of clinical, scientific, technical and management expertise backed by a long and successful 20-year track record supporting some of government’s most critical missions.
The services and solutions we develop and integrate provide industry best practices to:
- Leverage next-generation IT and professional services expertise to reduce costs and improve agency efficiency
- Support research that enhances health, lengthens life and reduces illness and disability
- Facilitate the optimization, search, analysis and dissemination of biomedical information
- Promote economic opportunity through innovation
- Ensure high-reliability of federal facilities such as laboratories, vivaria and data centers
A-TEK proudly serves federal customer missions that safeguard the American homeland.
The President’s National Security Strategy provides guidance on how the U.S. will advance the security posture of the country, its citizens, U.S. allies and partners. The National Security Strategy includes reinforcing our homeland security to keep all Americans safe from terrorist attacks and natural hazards while strengthening our national resilience, and by developing a global capacity to prevent, detect and rapidly respond to biological threats.
A-TEK embraces and supports the National Security Strategy including a key mission area and priority of our National Security customers, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – to protect all Americans people from terrorist threats. Our national security subject matter experts leverage IT to collect, analyze, convert and interpret complex data – offering mission-critical intelligence that strengthens the effectiveness of national security programs.
With A-TEK operating at the intersection of science and IT, coupled with integrated solutions that aid our clients in adopting modern and efficient work practices to support high-priority aspects of national security, federal government customers gain crucial insight and added security capability to combat cyber, biological and physical threats.
Customers We Serve
U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS)
National Institutes of Health
- National Library of Medicine
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
- National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney (NIDDK)
- National Eye Institute (NEI)
- National Institute of Arthritis & Musculoskeletal & Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Justice Management Division
- Office of Justice Programs
Department of Commerce
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Transportation Security Agency (TSA)
- Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)
- Office of Health Affairs (OHA)