SECAF Names New Board of Directors Leadership
Matthew Agresti and Sirena Johnson Appointed Co-Chairs;
Richard Pineda, Mark Melton, and Mitchell Ross Named Officers
September 10, 2019, McLean, VA– The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF), the premier organization for the small and emerging government contractor community, announced today the appointment of Matthew Agresti (Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking) and Sirena Johnson (Citrin Cooperman, Partner) as Co-Chairs. Richard Pineda (CALIBRE, President) will become Vice-Chair. Mark Melton (Cordia Partners, Partner) will remain as Treasurer, and Mitchell Ross (Puyenpa Services, LLC, President) will become Secretary. Further, Kathryn Freeland (A-TEK, CEO), Meghan Gifford (Octo Consulting Group, Director of Corporate Development), Steve James (Integrated Systems Solutions, President and CEO), Chuck LaRock (Jones Lang LaSalle, Senior Vice President, Brokerage Division), and Vinny Raj (Digilent Consulting, Founder and Managing Director) were all named to the Board of Directors.
“Built on strong leadership, SECAF has excelled at creating an ecosystem where industry and government come together to help one another collaborate, grow, and succeed. I am very excited to be teaming with Sirena as we take the reins on continuing to develop the GovCon community that is unique to our organization,” stated Matthew Agresti.
“I'm honored to have been appointed co-chair of SECAF's Board of Directors, along with my colleague Matthew Agresti. Having been an active member of the organization for over seven years, I continue to be impressed by the dedication of our members and leadership. My vision is to continue to add meaningful connections and content to members through programs and partnerships with like-minded organizations and to increase awareness of SECAF in the community,” added Sirena Johnson.
Agresti and Johnson succeed Curt Anderson. Anderson has served on the Board since 2016. During his tenure, he developed and delivered numerous programs and initiatives for the organization. Further, he drove SECAF’s mission of providing education, resources, and advocacy vehicles that enable the government contractor community’s success and access to federal opportunities.
SECAF’s full 2019-2020 Board of Directors slate is as follows:
- Matthew Agresti, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Senior Vice President– Co-Chair
- Sirena Johnson, Citrin Cooperman, Partner – Co-Chair
- Richard Pineda, CALIBRE, President – Vice-Chair
- Mark Melton, Cordia Partners, Partner – Treasurer
- Mitchell Ross, Puyenpa Services, LLC, President – Secretary
- Curt Anderson, Immediate Past Chair
- Kathy Albarado, Helios HR, CEO
- Scott Brezler, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, Partner
- Ben Edson, VariQ Corporation, CEO and Founder
- Kathryn Freeland, A-TEK, CEO
- Meghan Gifford, Octo Consulting Group, Director of Corporate Development
- Cameron Hamilton, The McLean Group, LLC, Principal
- Devon Hewitt, Protorae Law, Partner
- Steve James, Integrated Systems Solutions, President and CEO
- Donna Kilbourn
- Shiv Krishnan, KOOLROX, CEO
- Chuck LaRock, Jones Lang LaSalle, Senior Vice President, Brokerage Division
- Mark Moore, Atlantic Union Bank, Regional President
- Vinny Raj, Digilent Consulting, Founder and Managing Director
- Kwesi Rogers
- Andrew Sherman, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Partner
Background on each Board member can be found here.
About the Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum (SECAF) enables the small and emerging government contractor to achieve maximum growth in a highly competitive marketplace. Providing members with business resources, access to influencers and government agencies, SECAF is an important resource for a growing company. SECAF also serves the medium to large government contractors, providing invaluable introductions to specialized small businesses that enable the overall contracting community to work successfully in tandem. For more information, visit www.secaf.org.